What Style of Yoga Is Best for You
What Style of Yoga Is Best for You : There is no question that Yoga offers tremendous mental, physical, and spiritual benefits to its practitioners; but with so many styles and choices where is one to begin? Have a look at this simple chart to hopefully lead you in the right direction.
What Style of Yoga Is Best for You Notes :
- Ashtanga refers to a set series of poses connected to breath.
- Bikram involves 26 poses performed in a hot room.
- Hatha is classic Yoga performed at a moderate pace.
- Iyengar is a practice that focuses on alignment via props.
- Restorative and Yin is more of a slow paced yoga aimed at calming the nervous system and releasing muscles and connective tissues.
- Vinyasa is about flowing sequences with emphasis on breath; sometimes set to music.
For more in depth information on each of these styles, click here : Best Yoga Styles for You
*** Subscribe via email for more FREE tips, videos, and home remedies ***